Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sorry

2006

I am sorry
Tall, sexy, beautiful man
That for some reason
We can't seem to get it together
I'm sorry that we have disappointed each other
And that I could not have you
As much as I wanted you
And that you do not seem to feel me
As much I am feeling you
Even though you say that's not true
Actions speak louder than words
I am sorry
That I felt I could not trust you
And that I can't seem to figure out
Whose fault that is
And that I violated your privacy
Maybe I'm damaged
Maybe we both are
And you know what else?
I'm sorry
That you did not fall in love with me
Lol
Cuz I think I'm pretty cool
And I think
We would've made an awesome couple
I would've been your best friend
Your confidante
Your down-for-whatever-lover
Always ready to defend you
Against defamation by others
With a biting response
And I bet you're really sweet
When you're in love...
Oh well
If we never speak again
I have some beautiful memories
And I thank you for that
As to what will become of us
I will leave that up to fate
If you really want to be with me
You know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment