Thursday, December 31, 2009

Crush

2006

Lately I can't seem to get you out of my head

I think of you at work

In my car

At school

While lying in bed

I think about your great, big boyish grin

Your pretty caramel skin

Your cute nose

How tall and strong you are

Damn, I think I've got a crush on you

Sometimes I hear your voice in my head

Soft and mellow, a bit tentative

(We haven't known each other long)

I love the phone conversations we have

Your personality totally vibes with mine

Because like me, you are creative

I love your vivid imagination

And hearing your observations about life

We share a lot of the same ideas

Yup, I definitely have a crush on you

I only wish I could see you more

I love seeing you

Whenever we first meet, I am struck by your sexiness

And then comes that grin that I love

I try to fight back a giant grin of my own

Cuz even though I'm really feelin' you

I know it's not good to put it all out there like that

Not yet

Gotta give you a little mystery

Make sure you're intrigued enough to chase me

And I hope that you will

Chase me

I won't run too far

Not far at all

Because, your fine-ness,

I've got a crush on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment